Advertisement for EPFO Recruitment
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Last Date: – July 21, 2019.
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation will conduct online examination on 31 August and Sept. 1, 2019 for recruitment to the post of Social Security Assistant and invited online applications for recruitment to the post.
Name of the Post: – Social Security Assistant
Number of Posts: – 2189 [North East Region
: – 32]
Pay Scale: – Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) (Gr. ’C’) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/- under 7th Pay Commission).
In addition to the wages he will also be eligible allowances as per the rules applicable from time to time.
Age Limit: – Between 18-27 years between 21-27 July, 2019 (for SC/ST/OBC/NCL exemptions, EPFO employees, ex-servicemen and per-person benchmark disability).
Education Qualification: –
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent on July 21, 2019.
- Prevent the speed of at least 5000 key sediments per hour for data entry work.
- There should be computer training certificate from a recognized institution.
Application Fee (Online Mode): – Payment can be done using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen Rs. 250/-
- All other categories Rs. 500/-
Examination Centers: – Naharlagun, Dibugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima, Agartala
Important Dates: –
- Online registration of application: – June 27, 2019 ( 17:00 hrs) to 21st July, 2019 ( 17:00 hrs)
- Downloading of Call Letters: – 21st August, 2019 to 1st September, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-1): 31st August and 1st September, 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-2): – Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-1)
- Skill test (Phase-3) (Computer Data Entry Test): – Call Letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-2).
How to Apply: – Visit the candidate EPFO‘s website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php and click on the option “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of SSA-2019 in EPFO” which will open a new screen.
Advertisement Details: – Check here
Apply Online: – Click here